Carolyn’s Delicious Banana Bread
This bread makes delicious Muffins and Loaf. I hope that your family allows you to enjoy some with them. My family all steals it before I get too much of it myself. You'll notice the recipe is missing a few key ingredients. Eggs are absent since Dr. Coty has a food sensitivity to them. Gluten is missing for our children. I share this because even with these different sensitives in our house we have found a way to enjoy our favorite things still. Here's hoping you and your family enjoy it as much as ours has.
- Sugar - 1 cup
- Softened Butter - 1/2 cup
- Vanilla - 1 tsp
- Cinnamon - 2 tsp or to taste
- Gluten Free 1 to 1 flour - 1 and a half cups sifted
- Baking Soda - 1 tsp
- 3 ripened Bananas
- Preheat your oven to 350.
- Mix sugar and butter until smooth.
- Add in Vanilla and Cinnamon and mix.
- Sift in half of the flour and mix until smooth.
- Sift in the other half of flour and add the baking soda. Blend until smooth.
- Add the bananas and blend until creamy.
- Pour mixture into a buttered loaf pan or muffin tins. Cook for 50 minutes in a loaf tin or until a toothpick come out clean; For muffins cook for 15-20 mins.