Pesto & Feta Chicken Bake
1½ lbs boneless chicken thighs
salt and pepper
2 tbsp butter or coconut oil
1⁄3 cup (2¾ oz.) red pesto or green pesto
1¼ cups heavy whipping cream
3 oz. (2⁄3 cup) pitted olives
5 oz. (1 cup) feta cheese, diced
1 garlic clove, finely chopped
5 oz. (2½ cups) leafy greens
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Cut the chicken into bite-sized pieces. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add butter or oil to a large skillet and fry the chicken pieces in batches over medium-high heat until golden brown.
- Combine pesto and heavy cream in a bowl.
- Place the fried chicken pieces in a baking dish together with olives, feta cheese and garlic. Add the pesto/cream mixture.
- Bake in oven for 20-30 minutes, until the dish turns bubbly and light brown around the edges.